175g self-raising flour
1tsp vanilla extract
2tsp lemon juice
1 lemon zest (optional)
1) In a jug combine the eggs, lemon juice, vanilla extract, lemon zest and 1tsp of milk.
2) In another bowl, cream together the butter an the sugar until pale and fluffy
3) Next sieve the flour into the butter sugar mixture and mix well before adding in the wet ingredients and mixing until smooth.
4) Line a cupcake tin with paper cases and evenly distribute the mixture (I like to use an ice cream scoop to do this)
5) Bake in the oven at gas mark 5 for 15-20 mins or until golden on top!
To top these buns I bought ready made prosecco frosting at my local B &M store and then topped with silver sprinkles or mini eggs.