To make these moist blueberry and vanilla cupcakes I used:
175g self raising flour
A handful of fresh blueberries lightly coated in flour
1tsp of vanilla extract
1) Firstly, melt the butter in the microwave for about 60 seconds and preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
2) Meanwhile sieve together the flour and sugar before pouring in the butter and cracking both of the eggs into a separate jug.
3) Beat the eggs together and add the vanilla whisk until lighter in colour.
4) Now add the egg mixture to the butter and flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
5) Line a muffin tin with buncases and then use an ice cream scoop to evenly distribute the mixture.
6) Now add the blueberries in flour into each cake case on top of the mixture and bake in the oven at gas mark 5 for 15-20 minutes until the top is golden and when a knife is inserted and pulls out of the cake clean (no soggy mixture except from blueberry juice)